collections, information sites, highway sites,
and marque specific clubs
- Indiana Auto Museums and Collections
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum — It’s a Duesy!
- NATMUS — National Automotive and Truck Museum of the United States – preserving and interpreting significant cars and trucks.
- Hall of Fame Museum — at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Ray Skillman Classic Cars in Greenwood, Indiana.
- The Studebaker National Museum traces over 100 years of vehicles built in South Bend, Indiana.
- Hostetler’s Hudson Auto Museum in Shipshewana, Indiana.
- LaPorte County Historical Society Museum including the Kesling Automobile Collection in LaPorte, Indiana.
- Marque specific Indiana-built car clubs
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Club — It’s a Duesy of a club!
- Avanti Owners Association International, Inc. — For all Avanti automobiles.
- Crosley Automobile Club, Inc. — Made in Richmond 1939 – 1941 & Marion 1947 – 1953
- Elgin Motorcar Owners Registry — Made in Indianapolis 1923 – 1924
- Indiana Region Classic Car Club of America — includes many Indiana marques.
- Inter-State Motor Car Registry — Made in Muncie 1909 – 1919
- The Marmon Club — Made in Indianapolis 1902 – 1933
- Studebaker Drivers Club — Made in South Bend 1902 – 1963
- The Stutz Club — Made in Indianapolis 1912 – 1935
- Willys-Overland Knight Registry — includes Indiana-made Marion and Overland automobiles.
- Indianapolis and Indiana information sites
- Indiana Historical Society — Collecting, preserving, researching, and interpreting Indiana’s unique heritage.
- Guided Indianapolis Auto Tours: A look at the sites representing Indiana’s innovative role in our automotive heritage.
- www.OldCarsOnly.com — A web site for Indiana Car Shows and Cruise-ins.
- Highway sites
- Indiana Lincoln Highway site — Information about Indiana’s part in Lincoln Highway history.
- The Lincoln Highway Association — Learn about America’s first transcontinental highway.
- Indiana National Road Association — Indiana’s Historic National Road – The Road That Built The Nation.
Cruise-IN.com provides these links as a service to you, because we enjoy their content. We do not have any direct interest in these sites.
If you are interested in submitting a link to our site, please fill out our recommendation form.