At many times in our lives, we question ourselves “What was I born to do?” Drawing from his and other people’s experience, author Steve Olsher has created a way to identify and bring to fruition that one thing you were born to do in life. He helps put fire in your soul.
By working through a number of exercises, Steve helps you discover your unique passion.
He teaches you to:
- Concentrate on the areas of your life that spur your soul and breed victory.
- Recognize the goal to master one area of your life so you’re able to impose your will without effort and with full confidence in your abilities.
- Design your ideal life by further refining Maslow’s “Hierarchy of Needs” to reach what he calls the Pinnacle Pyramid.
- Use the “Sufficiency Theory” as the principle of attaining satisfaction, peace, and contentment by minimizing material desires and the effects of outside influences.
- Retrain your brain to experience life without the filter of preconceived emotions.
- Become highly focused on who you are, what your purpose is, and what you stand for.
He encourages you that in defining your WHAT is to become one-of-a-kind person, as opposed to one-of-many, create your own market, establish yourself as the only choice within your defined area of expertise, charge a premium for your services – and have the world knocking down your door to benefit from your unique talents.
Upon completion of the exercises in What is Your WHAT,? I immediately began implementing my WHAT of “Celebrating Car Culture.” Perhaps you’ll want to work through the process of defining your WHAT.
“What is Your What: Discover the One Amazing Thing You Were Born to Do.” is a great way to identify that one thing you were born to do in life.
Peruse What is Your What at Amazon.com
Back to: Book Review – reviews of current and other auto-related books